Yesterday was a good day.
I got into Green Bay around 3pm and went to the mall. I ended up buying way too much but it's the mall's fault for having so many sales. Anyway... around six I endured the clusterfuck that is the Wednesday evening farmers' market on Broadway. After managing some parking somewhere(and highly questioning its legality) Ashley and I managed to find each other and we went to Titletown Brewery. If you've ever been to The Great Dane in Madison, well, that's what Titletown basically is, down to the newspaper-style menus. It was a great time catching up. From there I drove over to the casino to visit my friend Grant, who was bartending. I sipped a vodka lemonade (inexplicably my new favorite cocktail) and people-watched for a while. Let me tell ya, the casino is a depressing fucking place. I didn't let myself stay too long because I was driving and I made plans with my friend Justin, so I got the car home. Minutes after pulling in the driveway, he showed up and we went to Bentley's. It's some bar over by the airport, it looks like a TGIFridays, and the bartender was younger than me and had a messed up perm. Only seconds after sitting down, I heard someone call out my name, and it was some friends I hadn't seen in a long while, so the night ended up being a whole lot of catching up with a large number of Jager Bombs.
I'm happy to be at the parents' house. It's so comfortable here. Dad got a new TV for the living room and it may as well be a Goddamn spaceship for all I know, it's all sorts of fucking complicated.
No comments:
Post a Comment