Thursday, April 16, 2009

I cut my own bangs.

They look awful.

Really, there shouldn't have been any need to write that. But just in case there are any of you out there who haven't seen home-cut bangs trimmed with hospital bandage scissors, yep, there ya go.

I need to post a picture of this. That's how bad it is. I swear, I'll take a picture and post it tomorrow. Or the next day.

I was in Green Bay last Friday and I used it to have a nice visit with Dad. So he and I are out at dinner and he tells me how nice my hair looks now that it's longer and I haven't cut it in a while. And I've got a few screws loose - it's as if Dad's compliment was more just a reminder that I had better fuck up my hair somehow. So we get home and I'm messing with my hair in the bathroom, and run downstairs to look for scissors. None anywhere. I ask Dad, and he tells me where some are. They're bandage scissors for God's sake. Does this deter me, though? Of course not. "What do you need scissors for honey?" he asks. "Nothing," I say.

Stupid Stupid Stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers