Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

So I'm not sure I really have anything to write about, but it's the first day of the new year so let's get on with it and let it flow...

My resolutions are as follows:
1. Quit bartending.
2. Get healthier and stronger.
3. Stop hatin' so much on people and improve that attitude, girl.

Speaking of hatin', I'm sorry, but I CAN NOT STAND Howie Mandel. I mean, honestly, what's he been doing since Bobby's World in the 90's? I'll admit I liked that cartoon. When I was little I also loved it when he'd blow up a rubber glove over his head through his nose. But he leaves for a decade or so doing God know what, getting therapy for his germaphobia, and all of a sudden some studio exec decides to throw him a pity party and his bald head and soul patch are taking over my tv. Seriously, what's the deal with shaving your head like that besides making yourself look like a total asshole? And soul patches like that are just a begging for a punch in the face. The icing on the cake would be if he wore sunglasses indoors. The dumb reflective kind that dudes with tribal tattoos who listen to Dave Matthews wear. Honestly. I don't have cable, Howie! I've got three channels, and you've spread your ass all over one of them! I have limited options as it is, man, and you're taking away my joy. I do miss Bobby's World.



Anyway, let's hope that 2009 is a good year. 'Cause man, my 2008 sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers