Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Epic Fail

Operation Get Some Abs started today with limited success - aka FAIL - with a drive-through trip to McDonald's. I got a Double Quarter Pounder value meal and a BLT Chicken Sandwich value meal and made Teddy pick one of them when I got home. I kept stealing bites from his(the quarter pounder) and he actually ate less than I did. Damn. So I'm lying on my bed writing this, drinking my regular Coca-Cola because upon giving up diet soda, I developed an addiction to sugar. And there's no way in hell I'm going to make it to the Turbokick class in eight minutes that I wrote in my planner with hot pink gelly roll pen. From what I hear, sugar isn't so good for diets, but then again, aspartame isn't good for my brain, being a neurotoxin and all. Also, I've recently given up alcohol(for real this time) and I'm told that sugar cravings are a normal thing to expect since booze is all empty calories and full evenings of embarrassment.

So, as they say, don't let it get you down. Start anew tomorrow. Hopefully, without drive-thru (or any other kind for that matter) fast food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers