Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ever notice?

I'd say that Full House has the most catchphrases ever. Ok, maybe not ever, but have you ever noticed how almost every character has one?

Michelle Tanner: "You got it, dude!" or "You're in big trouble, Mister!"

Joey: "Cut IT OUT!"

Stephanie Tanner: "How rude!" and "Well pin a rose on your nose"

Uncle Jesse: "Have mercy!"

DJ Tanner: "Whoa baby!"


Who thinks of these? More importantly, why do I remember this shit?

Also, I think it's funny how in the show, Danny Tanner is a straight-laced, conservative type of dude. But his stand-up is totally raunchy. And I don't know which side I was into, exactly, but I had somewhat of a crush on him growing up (not as much as John Stamos, please note). So this one time, when I was a junior in college, I met this guy at a bar who looked a lot like Bob Saget. He bought me drinks all night and I'm not gonna lie, I made out with him. And I totally accidentally called him Danny. Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers