Today was the Hoffman Family Badger game. There was a great turn-out of uncles, aunts, and cousins. I gave a record-breaking number of hugs today because I haven't seen a lot of these people in a long time.
One of my uncles went vegan and lost twenty pounds. He says it's the easiest diet he's ever been on because you don't question what you can and can't have. You just know that animal products aren't ok. Then the rest of us went out to an Irish pub and I ate prime rib and had a Bushmill's on the rocks.
I also drank a lot of light beer. But don't let that fool you, friends. I still got as drunk as I would with the regular stuff. But I peed more. And as soon as I could tell that Dad was getting slightly embarrassed by my shwilly ways, I stopped drinking and went home. At nine pm.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment