Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So hey kids!

Stephie is doing her best to make her foray into the world of voice acting work. I know, I know, you're jealous.

We've got an A-class script-writing team to help jump-start the whole process... honestly, some of Madison's most eclectic, weird people to ever exist on this planet. The whole plan is to get together to brainstorm, smoke pot, eat pizza, and rock your face off.

I have a moral debilitation in terms of doing impersonations of my mother. She's got an interesting-as-hell accent, but the woman is the most intelligent person I know. Seriously. So I've got a beef with downplaying her talents. However, it was brought to my attention that while Margaret Cho basically made her living doing this kind of thing (and I stilll have a moral obligation against it) she had permission from her mother. I'd like to think (note: I'd LOVE to think) that it lets her know that I respect her in the highest level, and that's why I do these impersonations. This woman is absolutely magical. If you've never had the pleasure of meeting Michong Powers, then please do.

You'll fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers